Each of the scenarios in this book, accompanied by stunning full colour photographs, shows how the use of reclaimed and natural materials can support play and active learning, exploration and investigation and creativity and critical thinking across the six areas of learning of the Early Years Foudation Stage.
Through easily understood text and colour photographs, this book provides both photographic and written support for early years professionals wishing to develop their understanding of:
- the role of the creative practitioner
- a creative learning environment
- child-initiated and adult- led experiences
- the value of open- ended resources
- the use of photographs in observational assessment