Whether you have a few days or just an afternoon, the carefully curated itineraries in Pocket Rough Guide: Florence help you plan your trip, and the "Best of" Florence section picks out the highlights you won't want to miss. Marvel at the breathtaking Duomo, explore the shop-lined Ponte Vecchio, and take in the Renaissance art and architecture found throughout the city.
Divided by area for easy navigation, the "Places" section is written in Rough Guides' trademark honest and informative style, with listings of the must-see sights and our pick of the places to eat, drink, stay, and more.
- Full-color pull-out map. Plus, easy-to-use maps throughout help you find your way around.
- The very best of the area, selected by our expert authors.
- Tailored itineraries and highlights to make trip-planning easy.
- Inspirational color photography brings the area to life.
- Up-to-date background information, including transportation details and a calendar of events.