Whether it’s of your sister’s smile, your morning coffee, or your new puppy, photos are a way to connect on Facebook and Instagram, keep a visual diary of our lives, and create momentos for future generations. Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman, creators of the mega-popular DIY style blog A Beautiful Mess, are in love with photographing everyday life. Here, they share that love with 95 all-new tips and photo challenges that will inspire you to style and snap better photos and then transform them into simple yet stunning projects and gifts. You’ll learn how to:
• Take the most flattering self-portraits
• Be your own stylist to turn dull, cluttered photos into pretty lifestyle photography
• Capture adorable couple portraits
• Turn everyday moments, hobbies, and rituals into amazing photos
• Show off your favorite photos by turning them into handmade jewelry, home décor, and gifts
Packed with Elsie and Emma’s happy spirit and unique style, A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book will inspire you to capture your days, your friends, and your dreams in beautiful photos!