Embrace your love of bird watching every day of the year. Birdwatcher’s Daily Companion contains 365 days of advice, insight, and information for enthusiastic birders.
By nature, bird lovers are naturalists and collectors, and you know how easy it is to devote hours upon hours of time—a lifetime, in fact—to your hobby. Birdwatcher’s Daily Companion is a fun, sophisticated way to be newly inspired, every day of the year. This unique guide contains insight into everything from how to identify look-alike species to planting a hummingbird garden, planning birding travel, and so much more.
Throughout the birdwatcher’s year, you’ll find:
- Mondays: Bird-finding tips and techniques
- Tuesdays: All about species identification
- Wednesdays: Ideas for birding excursions and travel
- Thursdays: Learn to find and attract birds to your backyard
- Fridays: Birds in history and mythology
- Saturdays & Sundays: Birding projects and activities
Enjoy birdwatching tips and information, from birds in mythology to birds in your backyard.