Kovels' American Collectibles 1900 to 2000
"What the Kovels don't know about antiques isn't worth knowing."
– House Beautiful
From the undisputed experts on antiques and collectibles comes a gorgeously illustrated guide to American collectibles and treasures of the twentieth century. From eggbeaters to elegant furnishings, porcelain to plastic, Bakelite to bottles, this book will teach you how to recognize, evaluate, purchase, and care for your collectibles. The Kovels know what's hot and what's not in the market, and their insight will give you the inside track on making wise -- and profitable -- purchases.
· Focuses on the twentieth-century collectibles
· Hundreds of full-color photos
· Histories of designers and manufacturers, with dates, locations, and marks
· Great tips on spotting a good buy -- and avoiding a bad one
· Definitions of technical terms and auction house lingo
Product Dimensions: 18 x 2.6 x 23.4 cm