* The official Design Museum guide to the world's leading designers and design studios
* Covers all aspects of design from architecture and products to graphics and 3D computer environments
* Introduction by Deyan Sudjic, Director of the Design Museum
* Full of insightful and rare factual information making it an invaluable resource for anyone studying or interested in design
* Design Museum is moving to a new West London location in 2015
* In its new location, the Design Museum aims to double its attendance to one million visitors per annum, thereby increasing its already established global recognition as one of the most important design institutions in the world.
The official Design Museum: A-Z of Design & Designers is the guide to the world's leading design innovators - from Alvar Aalto and Joe Colombo to Charles and Ray Eames and Zaha Hadid.
It covers all aspects of design, from architecture, automotive design and heavy industrial design to product design, graphic design and interactive design, as well as key styles, themes, movements, technologies and materials. Each entry features an authoritatively written text as well as key biographical information where appropriate.
This beautifully illustrated book is an important reference work on design that includes not only acknowledged pioneers of modern design, but also a roster of leading contemporary designers and design studios. It is an essential must-have book for design students, designers and design aficionados alike.
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd (August 28, 2016)